Title photo
My life in words and images; a work in progress.

I Just Don't Know...

Systems Adminstrator's Blogs Are Boring.

This one, I'm sure, is no exception. Posts are often written at the end of a long working day; I'm frequently confused, drunk and alone.

Or am I?


Thu, 04 Jul 2013

Your mental genome.

It seems you're only 10% human, and 90% bacteria, in genomic terms. If the aliens squished you up and sequenced your DNA, they'd think you were a bug and kill you. Maybe if they invade you might wash more often?

If the aliens decompiled your mental algorithms, it'd be the same. Only 10% is really you, the other 90% is stuff that isn't you but lives within you. Mostly it's invisible and benign, but sometimes it's out of control.